At DeLeon & Stang, we strongly encourage our clients to e-file their tax returns. Filing and paying electronically ensures your tax information is delivered to the IRS safe and secure. To facilitate your e-file, we offer a web organizer, email organizer, or paper organizer.
Learn More »
Current clients should follow our Instructions for Tax Engagement & Questionnaire to access their yearly tax information.
Download our business tax organizer and get ready to turn your materials over to your trusted advisor.
Download the Business Tax Organizer »
Our list provides important audit tips you may want to keep in mind throughout the year. Your audit may run more smoothly if you apply this information year-round for your business.
Download our Audit Tips »
- 12 Major Business Expenses (and How to Reduce Them) bit.ly/2DFPlSO
15 hours ago
- The importance of preparing for the upcoming tax season. Check out our latest blog post! bit.ly/2tRyMUx
4 days ago
- 3 Ways to Be Financially Resourceful When Starting a Business bit.ly/2pefQdG
6 days ago
- Where You Spend Your Money Can Have an Effect on Your Revenue bit.ly/2FSwidc
7 days ago
- Have tax related questions? Check out this video of our very own Rich Stang offering a few tax strategies and a bre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
7 days ago