Celebrating an Important Milestone
The year is 1984. The USSR and the soviet bloc boycott the Los Angeles Olympic Games. Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space. Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom bring big crowds into movie theaters, while radio listeners jam out to Tina Turner’s “What’s Love Got to Do With It.” And DeLeon & Stang, Certified Public Accountants and Advisors opens its doors for the first time.
We’re excited to celebrate the fact that 2019 marks DeLeon & Stang’s 35th year in business! To put it in perspective, that’s…
- 35 years of putting our people first;
- 420 months spent on the leading edge;
- 21,840 weeks spent developing anticipatory strategies;
- 152,880 days devoted to improving continuously; and
- Over three million minutes of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We’re proud to say that we still operate by the same principles upon which our firm was established, and we will continue to maintain the same level of integrity for years to come. We’re so thankful to our clients and our colleagues for their unwavering support. We look forward to devoting many more years to improving the lives of our staff, clients, and community with innovation, trust and integrity!