Are your accounting needs too much for you to handle? Are you looking to reduce your staff size without reducing your functions? Have you ever considered outsourcing some of your tasks to reduce overhead? With many businesses looking to trim costs and improve efficiencies, the idea of outsourcing business functions has become a viable option for companies.
With DeLeon & Stang’s Outsourced Accounting Services, we customize a plan to align with the needs of your business and give you the help and support you require. Our firm provides a wide-range of accounting, financial management and consulting services on a part-time or interim basis. Our experience and efficiency will improve the quality and timeliness of your financial statements in addition to eliminating the need for a full-time accounting staff.
Take a look at all the advantages DeLeon & Stang’s Outsourced Accounting services will bring you:
- An external accounting department will help you identify internal fraud and offer a unique approach to your bookkeeping functions.
- Our online portal will function as your “accounting inbox.”
- All outsourced and bookkeeping services are paid for through a fixed monthly fee, typically less than the cost of hiring a bookkeeper.
- We use scanners, portals and online bill payment software to ensure our accounting solutions are fully electronic.
- Many clients have determined the best and least stressful solution is to outsource their entire accounting function to us. When you use DeLeon & Stang for your outsourced accounting needs you can choose to receive any or all of the following services:
- Monthly Bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- QuickBooks consulting, training and setup
- Budget Development and Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Controller/CFO Services
- Development of accounting manuals
- Fixed Asset Tracking
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Tax planning and preparation
- Year-round tax planning and implementation
- Tax return preparation
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities
- Retirement planning
- Estate & Succession planning
- Business structure planning
- Business management and consulting
- Human resources
- Corporate/organizational insurance policies
- Management of retirement plan deferrals and contributions
- Reconciliation of retirement plan deferrals and contributions
- Business consulting