Zach joined DeLeon & Stang in January 2015 as an intern in the tax department and is now a full time member of our team. He is currently an InCharge accountant in the tax departemtn with a focus on the preparation of individual and business tax returns.
Inspired to go into the profession by his grandfather who was an accountant, he decided it was the career for him when he realized the opportunities that are available. Zach attributes his success to the support and encouragement of his family.
Zach is a graduate of Towson University, where he was a member of Beta Alpha Psi fraternity. He resides in Derwood, Maryland. In his free time, Zach enjoys playing golf, watching sports, and spending time with his German Shepherd, Tebow. He remains close to his parents and two brothers. He is also actively involved in the Greek Community, which he has participated in for most of his life.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA)
- Past Vice President, Treasurer
- Towson University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting