Steven joined DeLeon & Stang in 2009. He currently serves as a tax manager and Sorcerer of Business Services in the Leesburg, VA office. His primary responsibilities include preparing tax returns for businesses and individuals, along with providing business consulting services to a variety of businesses in industries such as consulting contractors, trade contractors, real estate and technology. In addition, he consults with businesses to improve their accounting and business processes.
His strong relationship with clients is attributable to putting their needs first and being their advocate.
Steven grew up in Gaithersburg, MD but now resides in Reston, VA with his wife, Emily. In his free time he enjoys running, sports, traveling and Excel.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tax Practice Management Committee
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- University of Maryland – Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Finance