Mr. Lakkis joined DeLeon & Stang in 2014. He is a part of the Learning and Development Committee and Tax Department, wherein he works with high net worth individuals, construction, real estate and professional services.
He began in the profession in 2002. Prior to his time with the firm, Mr. Lakkis worked with Kearney & Company for two years as an In-charge auditor, as well as with Kositzka, Wicks and Company for seven years as an Audit and Tax Manager.
Self-described as dedicated, Mr. Lakkis’ personal service philosophy is to be available and be invested in the clients’ accounting needs.
Inspired to go into the profession by a love of the business environment, he attributes his success to hard work and a willingness to research and admit weaknesses. Mr. Lakkis spent time working in his parents’ bakery during the summers, making him realize that he desired a college education and a desk job.
In his free time, he enjoys going to the gym, home improvement jobs and hikes in nature. Mr. Lakkis grew up in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and currently resides in Springfield, Virginia, with his two dogs, Jade and Jack.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM)
- Charted Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Kings College Alumni
- King’s College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Magna Cum Laude