Josephine joined DeLeon & Stang in 2006. As manager of the Common Interest Realty Associations (CIRA) department, she oversees community association attestation engagements, the development of engagement plans, objectives, and schedules, and the completion of financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations. Josephine has extensive experience working with homeowner, condominium, and cooperative associations. She also specializes in cost/tax basis letter preparation and financial statement preparation and analysis.
Prior to joining the DeLeon & Stang team, Josephine worked in accounting and bookkeeping roles in both community associations and property management organizations.
Josephine currently resides in Germantown, Maryland. In her leisure time, she enjoys listening to music and working on crossword puzzles.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Maryland Society of Accountants (MSA)
- American Society of Women Accountants (ASWA)
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC)
- University of Maryland University College
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Financial Management
- Montgomery Community College
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration