Erin joined DeLeon & Stang in 2017 and currently serves as an Administrative Assistant. Customer service is both her specialty and her passion—she aims to make each and every client feel special. Prior to joining DeLeon & Stang, Erin spent ten years working in Student Affairs positions at various universities and nine years raising her children.
Born on a military base in Germany, Erin spent her childhood moving all over the world which taught her to easily adapt to new environments. She now lives in North Potomac, Maryland with her husband, Jeff, and their three children, Reece, Allison, and Jacob. Besides spending time with her family and friends, Erin enjoys reading, crafting, and couponing.
- University of Memphis
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology/Sociology (2001)
- University of North Alabama
- Masters of Counseling (2005)
- Quince Orchard Knolls Citizens Association
- President & Membership Chair
- Montgomery County Council of PTAs
- Vice President of Programs
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts of America
- Kappa Delta