Eddie joined DeLeon & Stang in 2009. As a supervisor, he focuses on working with financial institutions, employee benefit plans and commercial industries.
He is described as outgoing and dependable, with a proven track record of success. A self-described problem solver, he enjoys working on complex topics.
In his free time, he enjoys traveling and playing in a local softball league. Eddie resides in Germantown, Maryland.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Quality Control Center
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- University of Maryland – Robert H. Smith School of Business
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting