Clint joined DeLeon & Stang in December 2015 as a principal. He specializes in serving nonprofit organizations, and is responsible for overseeing all audits in the firm’s Nonprofit Department. He is skilled at performing technical reviews of financial statements, reviewing the research and conclusions reached on accounting and auditing issues, assisting in resolving audit issues, and reviewing compliance and employee benefit plan audits.
Clint has more than 26 years of experience in public accounting. The majority of his career has been spent working with all types of nonprofits, including charitable organizations, trade and professional associations, private schools, and employee benefit funds.
Known for his desire to take a personal approach to each engagement, Clint makes it a priority to learn about each client he works with, and identify business solutions that will help the organization operate more efficiently. Clint is most proud of his ability to translate financial results and data into “Lehman’s terms” instead of accounting and financial jargon, so clients are better able to understand the results of their reviews.
Clint currently resides in Adamstown, Maryland with his wife Mychele, daughter Emily, and their dogs. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, fishing and watching his daughter play college soccer at his alma mater, Frostburg State University.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Cradle of Hope Adoption Center
- Board Treasurer
- Frostburg State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting