Brad joined DeLeon & Stang in 2012. As a partner and head of the firm’s Leesburg and Frederick offices, he provides tax and consulting services to a wide variety of clients. Specifically, he specializes in work with trade contractors, government contractors, construction contractors, residential and commercial properties, professional services, business acquisitions and business start-ups. Additionally, he draws upon his extensive training from The Partner Institute to offer executive coaching services to many of his business clients.
With more than 20 years of experience in accounting, Brad believes he is an advocate for his clients. He is focused on providing exceptional service by getting to know each person on an individual level and treating their business or situation as if it were his own.
The personal relationships he has developed over the years, coupled with his expertise and undeniable passion for the industry, continue to benefit both the firm and the clients he serves. As a partner and leader at Deleon & Stang, Brad focuses on the person, empowering his team to handle most aspects of client interactions.
Brad resides on a small farm in Frederick County with his wife and their two sons. When they’re not busy on the farm, Brad coaches both of his boys’ baseball teams and peewee football team. When football and baseball are over for the season, the family enjoys riding their four wheelers, hunting, fishing and spending time with family and friends.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Frederick County Chamber of Commerce
- Loudon County Chamber of Commerce
- Governmental Contractors Committee
- Board of Directors
- Shepherd University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management