Before you determine your game plan, you must consider what is important to you. Your career is about growing as a professional and continuing to enjoy your personal freedoms. It’s about stability and reaching your own potential – and the satisfaction that comes with each successful step along the way. The key? Dedication and teamwork!
At DeLeon & Stang, our commitment to our people—and to our team—is unmatched. We are dedicated to the success of our professionals. We nurture positive, supportive relationships within our workforce just as we do our client relationships. Our dedication to our people is just as genuine as that of any client connection we will ever share. We are always interested in adding bright, enthusiastic professionals who believe service is key.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse population of clients, and you will gain an incredible amount of experience in a variety of industries. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to learn about tax, audit and business consulting services as you work on client engagements, from the beginning to the end! Diversity and experience is a plus – and we want to provide you with both!
Take a look at some of the advantages a career with DeLeon & Stang can offer you:
- An environment promoting and enabling a healthy work/life balance
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package including bonuses, medical, life and dental insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending account, vacation time, tuition reimbursement and more
- A commitment to the personal and professional development of all our team members
- An opportunity to work with a large variety of clients at multiple levels
- Direct interaction with DeLeon & Stang’s partners and management
- Advanced technology and communication systems
- Employee referral bonus
We’re looking forward to learning more about you! Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we welcome your talent. We are constantly looking for motivated, bright individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in building a career with DeLeon & Stang, please fax us at (301) 948-3220, email firstname.lastname@example.org or forward a resume in confidence to:
DeLeon & Stang – Gaithersburg
100 Lakeforest Blvd., Suite 650
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
DeLeon & Stang – Leesburg
210 Wirt Street, SW., Suite 102
Leesburg, VA 20175
DeLeon & Stang – Frederick
150 S. East Street, Suite 103
Frederick, MD 21707